The Downtown Surrey BIA will be hosting an All Candidates Meeting at SFU Surrey on Monday, September 21 from 6:30-8:30pm.
We will be forwarding a list of questions to each candidate. The candidate to answer the questions and when the answers are returned, they will be posted on our website.
On the evening of the All Candidates meeting the format will include:
• Short opening statement from each candidate
• 2 questions relating to the answers provided to the questions circulated in advance (these will be candidate specific)
• 3-5 questions per candidate from the DSBIA and SFU (same question to each candidate)
• We will then ask questions from the audience – the audience will write down questions and will be asked by the moderator so we get a variety of topics. (same question to each candidate)
• Short summary statement from each candidate
Note: the number of questions will depend on the number of candidates that participate – we do not want to go over 2 hours.
Any candidate who has not received the questions and wishes to participate, should contact Bonnie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.580.2321.